Your Top 5 Advantages & Benefits by Individual Consultations with PHOENIX GIR
We are experts for staffing/recruitment agencies & HR experts
from Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East, the Americas and Africa
You already tried to enter the German HR market and faced some "challenges"? Your agency still has not (enough) contacts on Germany's HR market? Well, save time and money by profiting from our 26 years of in-depth experience and connections. We actively support your agency in expanding your placement activities to Germany. Quickly. Successfully. Profitably.
You will enter Germany's HR market much easier by our knowledge of:
With us you gain competitive advantages and develop most effective placement activities in one of the globally leading HR markets.
Why consultations before and not simply cooperate?
In the past we invested a LOT of time and money in our cooperation-partners and gave valuable, decisive insider know-how for free to partners, who had no experience or contacts in Germany’s HR market. Until we realized: “Many are willing, but not able”, to meet the requirements along the process for fast placements in the German HR market. Therefore we decided:
No exemptions: No consultation = No cooperation.
By our consultations and trainings, which lay the foundations of any possible cooperation, you
Our consulting fees for sure are affordable and amortize quickly. As you surely read, in 2019 the recruitment businesses in Germany received the highest fees since 18 years from the German companies, who pay some of the highest salaries in the world. Therefore: Compared to the high fees for your placements in the German HR market, our fees are low and should be quite fine for successful HR agencies. (Single recruiters can get a discount after proving.)
As an idea: Go through our reports, surveys and guides before an individual consultation with us as they
Frequent questions & topics of our clients in the consultations
Our clients in foreign HR agencies of course expect clear and quick answers and information. Maybe you have similar topics & questions like the following ones:
– Including a field-tested example of a cooperation agreement.
– Contacts of possible partners for fast(er) placements.
– The most important changes & simplifications for
candidates, to enter the German labor market.
– Possibilities & exclusions of employment for candidates.
– Contacts for the visas & residence permits, if needed at all.
– Your briefings with German HR managers & decision makers.
– Expected competences & soft skills towards your candidates.
– The 2 "killer questions" to ask German HR managers, to save
valuable time & money.
– How to present your candidates: Preparation of the profiles
along best practice examples, to speed up your placements.
– The German selection procedures (job interviews, ACs, dia-
gnostics, reference checks)
– The German way of doing job interviews: Dos & Don’ts for
– Allowed & legally forbidden questions and expected answers.
– The positive hiring signals of German recruiters.
– IT / Telecommunications
– Medicine / Health
– Production / Industry
– Hotel & Gastronomy
– Sales & Marketing
– Secretary / Administration
– Media / Design
– Human Resources
– Logistics / Transport
– Tourism / Leisure
– Customer Service
– Call Centers
– Science / Research
– Real Estate
– Education / Upbringing
– The newest numbers of vacant jobs in that professions.
– The 10 – 15 Job-Hot-Spot-Cities for your focus professions.
– The 10 – 20 most hiring companies in each of your focus
professions all over Germany.
– The trends in the demand in each of your targeted sectors &
Ask us anything, that is important for your success on the German HR market. To save you time and expenses, we really recommend, to check our Detailed Reports before.
Peter M. Barnefske is an expert on the German HR market and also a specialist in volume placements. He is known from International Media Reports in TV & newspapers.
Before Peter M. Barnefske decided, to fully concentrate on international HR consulting, he was responsible in leading, coordinating, and advisory roles in large HR/placement projects. In these projects altogether more than 12,000 professionals, specialists, young talents and managers of most different nationalities, industries and hierarchies have been placed in German companies all over the country.
We are used, to work fast and efficient for our clients. To understand your agency's needs, please fill the form below before a first consultation. Thank you! In case you need help, you can of course contact us preferably by email:
Information: Please fill out the fields characterized with *.