How foreign HR agencies place their candidates in Europe's #1 HR market (globally: #4)
and profit from the german phoenix gir high volume placement experts.
GERMANY: 12,718,466 jobs to fill in 2020 I Already for 6 years Germany's HR market performs exceptionally. I +85.7% since the C-19 low in 05.2020. I The private staffing & recruitment industry received highest fees for 18 years. I Germany's companies offered 521,434 apprenticeships for young talents in 2020.
Germany immigration magnet #2 now. I Since 01/03/2020 work immigration for qualified foreign candidates (f/m; academic AND non-academic/trained) much easier. I Foreign HR agencies from Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East, Americas & Africa profit from Germany's new immigration law. I Germany among the highest paying, largest HR markets in the world.
Dear experts in HR,
dear ladies and gentlemen,
on 20/02/2021 the German companies had to fill 2,573,704 jobs (and already 2.862.653 on 02/03/2021). This is the highest number of jobs of all European countries, one of the highest numbers globally and +85.7% from Germany's C-19 low (134,6% to 02/03/2021; we just update all information and reports).
Like in most countries, also the German companies and HR managers "jammed the brakes" in 2020. Meanwhile the German HR market recovered quickly and presents a strong growth again. Compared internationally, Germany's labor market generally is quite "immune" to economic fluctuations, and also copes well with C-19. According to an Adecco report, Germany's government under Chancellor Angela Merkel, who acted fast and intense to C-19, is one of the most successful and best-performing countries in fighting C-19.
Of course, also several German companies had to carry out significant redundancies. But by intensively using "short time work" (Kurzarbeit) many companies keep their well-trained staff on board. Interesting: 40% of Germany's companies don't see their business affected by the crisis at all. 4% even reported a growth spurt according to a Randstad survey of 10,000+ German companies).
In brief: Since the beginning of C-19 Germany's HR market remains much more stable than expected. The enormous demand for staff like skilled workers, experienced professionals, specialists, managers and also young talents always is present to the German recruiters and employers. Now they again push the German economy fast to the high level it had before.
does c-19 hurt Your HR Business?
Our clients mainly are agile CEOs and owner of small and mid-sized foreign HR agencies, single recruiters and executive searchers in Europe, Asia, Middle East, the Americas & Africa. They wisely use/d that hopefully soon-ending exceptional situation to prepare for the German HR market.
During the last months we advised especially foreign HR agencies, who have little to no placement experience in Germany and therefore look for decisive information for a successful market entry in Germany and for contacts to the most hiring German companies.
By profiting from our 25+ years of high volume placement experience in Germany and our deep insider know-how about Germany's HR market they expand their business activities by placing their candidates in one of the globally largest markets for the Private Employment & Recruitment Services Industry.
5 Top Facts About Germany's HR Market
1. Germany's HR market for 15+ years already performs exceptionally. With repeated record highs in jobs. Even in the "Covid-Year 2020" Germany's companies had to fill 12,718,466 jobs. This is one of the highest numbers in the world. And this are "only" the jobs posted online! Because of the German HR market characteristics the total number of jobs to fill is significantly HIGHER.
2. Germany, Europe’s powerhouse, is the world's #4 regarding sales revenues in the Private Employment Services Industry (WEC).
3. Germany's recruitment/staffing agencies place ≈1,000,000 candidates per year. In 2019 they received the highest fees for 18 years. Germany's 3.200,000+ taxable companies pay some of the highest salaries in the world.
4. Germany presents one of the lowest unemployment rates globally. Despite C-19 it is currently at only 4.4%. Also Germany's rate in youth unemployment in 2020 was the 2nd lowest of all G20 countries (5.29%).
5. Germany's companies already doubled their international recruitments. Foreign HR agencies from all over the world profit from that and by the new immigration law by placing their candidates in Germany.
WE BRING YOU TO GERMANY'S HR MARKET
You want to know:
Welcome at PHOENIX GIR! With us you
For your first Individual Consultation please use the "First Contact Form". It helps you and us, to start fast in an effective support for your entry to the German HR market.
It is good, to (get to) know you. Please stay healthy!
Peter M. Barnefske
PHOENIX GIR I Enter Germany's HR Market With Us.